Sunday, November 20, 2011

Rock the Park Half Marathon Race Number 3

Though I am very tired from today's half marathon I am exhilarated from the experience. Today was a first for Melissa, I came in 3rd place and earned not only a medal, but a trophy! How cool is that? I was hesitant about this race as it was promoted as a low key race with a maximum number of participants. After partaking in this race I realize how stress free a low key race can be. I did not have to spend my Saturday prior to the race visiting an expo and picking up my bib, which was nice, but missed as every girl loves a Shopportunity! Anyone who lives in the LA/OC area that is not tied into a specific charity and wants a low-key atmosphere with really great people I highly recommend Charlie Alweine Racing. I can proudly say that I can now check race number 3 of my challenge off of my list!!

No comments:

Post a Comment