Friday, April 13, 2012

It's Friday 13.1!!!

At 13 Going on Crazy the number 13 is a VERY lucky number, which got me to thinking about 13 things that I want to accomplish before I turn 30... With 262 days to till I turn the BIG 30, I better get started!!
  1. Have the courage to sign-up and train for the Walt Disney World 2013 Goofy Race and a Half Challenge. Yes, I understand that I will actually be 30 years old and 11 days on race day, but that still should count, shouldn't it?
  2. Swim with dolphins
  3. Stay up all night and see the sunrise, okay maybe just wake up early and see it rise. I don't do well on lack of sleep. 
  4. Take a trip in a hot air balloon
  5. Run a half marathon sub 2 hours 30 minutes
  6. Actually feel happy about my life, even if it is just for a moment
  7. Go to a drive-in theatre, do they still exist?
  8. See Bruce Springsteen &/or Bob Dylan in concert
  9. Go horseback riding on the beach
  10. Go scuba diving
  11. Take classes in American Sign Language
  12. Feed the homeless people soup during a rainy cold day
  13. Fall in love & not get my heart broken
I am hoping to hear some very interesting suggestions on what else to add to the list, should I have made it 30 before 30 or stick with lucky 13? I would love it if you'd join me in the madness and come up with your own lists, 25 before 25, 35 after 35, 13 before 2013, whatever get's the blood in your veins flowing! I would love to hear from you. I hope that with this little assignment, we'll inspire each other to stop putting things off and seize the day.

Rember, wherever you are there you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment