Monday, April 2, 2012

Bio-K+ Probiotic Fermented Soy



For the past 7 days, since I lack health insurance nor a doctor to treat me I decided to start taking Bio-K+ Probiotic Fermented Soy. Bio-K+ has a minimum of 50 billion L. acidophilus and L. casei per 3.5-oz. little bottle. According to research, simply by adding probiotics to our daily routine we not only strength our immune system, but we also balance our intestinal flora, which makes us feel better. Our intestinal flora is made up of as many as 100 trillion bacteria, which helps our bodies maintain good health. Not all probiotics are created equal however and depending on the bacterial strains they contain the benefits could different. I recently discovered one of the best probiotics on the market and decided to give it a try it for 7 days and see if my stomach improves. Bio-K+ Probiotics benefits include regulating intestinal health, improving digestion, supporting immune system functions, and deterring certain pathogens. Needless to say I am one happy customer and could not be happier with the results. Take a look at my seven day recap... 

Pre and Post Race Runners Fuel



March 27: Day 1 Ready to kick Crohn's to curb! Today is my first day on Bio-K+ Probiotic Fermented Soy. Hoping this will turn things around for my stomach! My stomach is beyond out of control.
March 28: Day 2 Stomach is still beyond out of control I went to the bathroom 4 times today, which much better than the and I put this in quotes, normal, which is beyond normal, "7" times, which is not a pretty story, trust me.
March 29: Day 3 on Bio-K+ Probiotic Fermented Soy...Finally seeing some relief! Thank you Bio-K+!! 
March 30: Day 4 Constant stomach starting to finally go away, since December 2011! 
March 31: Day 5 Upset stomach down to 3 times today, wahoo!!
April 1: Day 6 Still cannot believe the progress that I have made in just 6 days, doctors should seriously look into prescribing this before suggesting to take a prescription drug which could have unwanted side effects. 
April 2: Day 7 To think that this tiny bottle could be so powerful, it's like a magic potion. On the road to recovery, Bio-K+ to the rescue! 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I am so intrigued! Do you know anyone else who uses this? I have IBS-D and am wondering if maybe this could be helpful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I personally do not know anyone who uses Bio-K for IBS-D. I personally wish that I started taking it sooner and I highly recommend it for anyone who is suffering from GI issues. I know that Bio-K+ is the sponsor of the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of Canada. I have been in-touch with the people at Bio-K and will forward your question to them, hopefully they will know more than we do!

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much Melissa! Good to know that they are the sponsor, makes the product sound more credible.

      Delete