Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Rose Colored Glasses

Often times we are own worst enemies. We manage at times to kick ourselves when we are already down, but today I am standing up and saying, enough! I have been going back and forth on signing up for The Goofy Race and a Half Challenge for weeks now. Most recently my heart has been saying yes, and my head has been saying are you crazy? A 13 Going on Crazy follower shared this quote with me,

"It’s impossible,” said pride. “It’s risky,” said experience. “It’s pointless,” said reason. “Give it a try,” whispered the heart

After reading and rereading this quote I am confident that my mind is made up and I am headed in the right direction. How could I possibly pass up on the opportunity of running down the middle of Main Street and through Cinderella's castle? Have you been able to unlock to key and find the balance between listening to your head and your heart?

Running with friends through the Happiest Place on Earth!!





No comments:

Post a Comment