Saturday, September 10, 2011

Fitting in your Run...

Let me start with this was a very long day. It started out with me getting in my run really early in the morning. I knew that I had no choice, but to run if I wanted to go with my friend to the USC Trojans football game. Now that I am home I can really feel it that my legs they are really tired! I am trying really hard to stick to a consistent running schedule and make sure that I don’t skip any more runs. I feel that as of lately I am very good at coming up with excuses or reasons not to get complete my run for the day. It’s too hot out is a great excuse of mine especially since I live in Santa Monica approximately 9 blocks from the ocean I mean seriously how hot does it actually get? Another great excuse is that I am too tired or my watch & iPod are not fully charged. I guess that it is a lot easier to come up with excuses to simply not run. From here on out I have decided that I am changing my mindset, there will be no more excuses on why not to run, but why I should run and all of the benefits it sends my way.

I am not sure what was more fun exploring the library at USC where Felicity was filmed or the actual football game? It is quite the toss up especially if you are a Felicity fan. My friend showed me the library that is shown in during Season 1 episode 9, Finally. We explored the stacks, the room with Dewey Decimal System, which I have vague memories of ever using, and the main library where they sat and tried to study though Noel became a maniac from the ‘Smart Powder’ from Meghan. Yes I know that I am getting off track about my day, but I thought that it was pretty cool. Anyway the actual football was great and there was even a beautiful Andalusian gelding horse, Traveler VII, who has even been on the cover of Vogue magazine. Though I understood most of the game and who had possession of the ball, I can’t provide much information on the actual game except that they won! Go Trojans! I did a lot of walking and my legs are definitely tired, but I had a great day and am grateful that my friend had invited me to go to the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment