Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Falling Down

Is the universe saying screw you Melissa? I have done everything right, I play by the rules, well most of them anyway, I am a honest and fair person, I am always kind to those I pass along my journey, and I even go out of my way to make sure that a homeless person has a meal. So my question is with all of the good karma that I am sending into the universe how did I veer so off course? If I thought that 2010 broke my heart, well 2011 put my soul in VitaMix blender and crushed it. How does a persons life get so off track? Maybe our mistakes are what make our fate. Without them, what would shape our lives? Perhaps if we never veered off course we wouldn't be who we are. Today's run was not exactly a run to celebrate, I strapped on my running shoes, stepped outside took a deep breath of fresh air, and put one foot in front of the other. When people fall down in life, they get right back up and keep on running and that is just what I am going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment