Friday, July 29, 2011

Crazy, Stupid, Love.

Like in life today's run was mostly an uphill battle which I would prefer to never travel on again. Before my run I thought oh the cleverness of me, a new route, well not exactly. This actually is the end of a favorite route as it is like my life all down hill. I have survived yet another run on this crazy journey of mine. As an incentive to get my run out of the way I would go and see the new movie, Crazy, Stupid, Love. Yes love can be crazy. Yes love can be stupid. Yes love can be well love. At the end of the day don't we all need crazy, stupid, love? I mean who would not want to meet a hot guy in a bar such as Ryan Gosling and have him use the Dirty Dancing move as a seduction tool? He can come over any time!

This baby is ready to come out of the corner, after 2 dates in 2010, yes seriously people I know 2 dates! I am ready for some Crazy, Stupid, Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment