Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving!! I hope that everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! Best of luck today on your 5k's, Turkey Trots, mid day runs, hikes, and pj clad tv surfers! I'm sure that you will be amazing! May this be the start of a healthy holiday season.

I would like to think that everyone is guilty of over indulging over the holiday season. I know that I have had the I overate hangover. I would like to say that starting this year it stops! Runner's World is challenging the end of this madness and is kicking off its Inaugural RW Holiday Running Streak. To me this is a seasonal resolution, a pre-New Years resolution, a vow to end over indulging or at least a way to not go up a size before the year is over. The challenge is to run everyday from now until New Years...even if it is only 1 mile a day. As I am already in the middle of one challenge, I have decided to accept this challenge as well. Call me Superwomen if you will! Though I don't understand how she supposedly saved the world running around in white go-go boots and a lasso. Anyway I propose that we stand together on this challenge and dedicate ourselves to preserving the size of our tummies and tushiesbefore the holiday season begins!










No comments:

Post a Comment