Thursday, March 1, 2012

What would you do if you knew you couldn’t fail?

With all of this talk about how we are given the gift of extra an day got me to thinking. What would you do if you knew you couldn’t fail? Would you climb the highest mountain? Would you call that person that you lacked courage to call? Would you quit your job to be a writer? Perhaps the fear of failure is a grey line, an electrical fence if you will, that holds us back from even trying. Life is an intricate dance where we try our hardest to stay inside the wire and not not get shocked. What if we did not have this fence? I would like to turn our can’ts into cans and dreams into plans (hint, hint... goals). What I need is a kick in the running pants! From here on out I am shaking things up, creating a new routine. Perhaps I just would like to feel more motivated when I don’t feel like doing what I know is good for me. I just don't want to create a life for myself, I want to create a life that I love. I dare you to do the same! Be extraordinary! I guess Benjamin Mee is right, "You know, sometimes all you need is 20 seconds of insane courage, just literally 20 seconds of embarrassing bravery, and I promise you something great will come of it."

No comments:

Post a Comment